Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Internet Radio gig!!!

Wow, it's been months since I've thought about blogging here! I guess I need to think about it more. Ok, so the reason I am thinking about it today is that I have started doing a web based Radio show on Bridge Radio FX. You can listen to me on Wednesday mornings PACIFIC time from 10am till noon. That'd be from 1-3pm Eastern (my normal time zone!) I'm spinning big band, swing and vintage jazz for those two hours and in a couple of weeks, will be broadcasting from The Copa on Saturday nights from 6-8 Pacific. Hope you can listen in! The web address is www.bridgeradiofx.com and they have a 'pop out player' available that works pretty well. I had a great time doing it today and since I didn't get instantly fired, I think they were happy with my show! IGBC is rolling along well, we've opened The Glades sim with some awesome trailers and whatnot, so come check that out too! I'm doing a crazy set at The Cove @ IGBC tonight, "Steve, Steven, Stephen, and Stevie Stevie Stevie!" All music will be by artists with the first name... yes you guessed it... Ste.... something. And I'm throwing in some last name Steves too! So we'll see how that works out! Hope you can check out my show soon! 
Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment